History | Geography | Monography | Coat of arms | Authorities
Official News | Culture | Photo Album | Symbols | Contact Us
<<Back to County tows  
Organisation Chart
Subordinate Institutions
Decentralized Public Services
Town Halls
    The castle built between 1769 and 1773 by count Teleki Samuel, chancellor of Transylvania at that time, is situated near the main road, in the middle of a very exquisite park.
    Teleki Samuel is also the founder of the Teleki Library in Târgu-Mures and of the Reformed Church in the village (1785).